Give me a call to discuss your specific needs.
Meet me at the property to show me around.
I will give you an offer to buy your house.
My team and I do the paperwork and you collect your money.
How It Works
We have a phone conversation.
You and I set up a time to discuss your situation comprehensively. The objective is to find out where you are and what it is that you need to happen.
My team and I go to work on ways to solve the problems.
We figure out the best way for you to get you what you need. I custom-tailor a solution for you. We meet at your house and present what I can do to best help and provide solutions.
We sign some paperwork.
I pay for and prepare all the paperwork and we get together and sign it.
You get a check!
It’s all very simple and stress free.
What’s YOUR Situation?
- Foreclosure? – You aren’t alone. Lots of people in the Denver metro area happen to be in the same boat, desperate for answers. The most important thing to know is that you still have options and I can help explain them.
- Job Loss? – If you’ve lost a job, you know how hard it is to find another that pays as well. Loss of income is a common theme and it is important that you make decisions proactively.
- Relocation? – If you need to move quickly, whether to be closer to family, for a new job or job transfer, etc., you need quick solutions, not somebody who wants to play phone tag or take an early lunch.
- Divorce? – Divorce can be painful, marked by shattered dreams, dashed hopes, and uncertainty about the future. I can’t put your life back together. What I can do is buy your home and provide you with the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you are now free to get on with your life, without the worry and anxiety about where the money for the payment will come from.
- Interest rate re-set? – Millions are facing payments they can no longer afford as rates re-set on variable rate mortgages.
- Death in the family? – A death in the family can create, not only emotional distress, but sometimes also a large financial burden, especially when it results in a loss of income. If death has touched your family, you need time to recover and find your bearings.
- Tired of being a landlord? – Bad tenants, broken toilets and vacant properties can be a huge headache.
If any of these situations (or others) apply to you, I can help.
Plus, I’ll handle all the details and the paperwork.
Selling your house is a time of change, but it doesn’t have to be a stressful time.
I’ll take the worry, the stress, and the complexity out of the process.