Give me a call to discuss your specific needs.
Meet me at the property to show me around.
I will give you an offer to buy your house.
My team and I do the paperwork and you collect your money.
Brad, I want to know my options!
If your current circumstances indicate that you need to sell your house your options generally include:
- Selling through a real estate agent
- Selling to an investor
- If you are struggling to make payments, get a mortgage modification or refinance your mortgage.
- Discover the difference and work with me.
Sell your house with a real estate agent:
- If you have the time and resources, selling retail through a real estate agent may be an option. Generally speaking, someone purchasing a house to live in will pay a higher price than a buyer who does not intend to live in the house.
- An agent will coordinate showings and tell you what items need to be repaired, replaced or changed to make the house most marketable to that discriminating owner occupant.
- An agent will coordinate buyer, insurance and lender inspections of the property. They will also help you manage through title work, repairs that will need to be completed before closing and lender requirements.
- An agent who is a skilled negotiator can maximize sales proceeds.
- Finding an agent is easy, they are everywhere and they all want to be the listing agent for your property. Is your chosen agent a skilled negotiator? At the end of the day that’s what you need. Selling a property is pretty simple; getting top dollar is the hard part.
- Agents can tell you everything you want to hear and make promises, but in the end if/when they don’t deliver, they have just wasted some time but you are still on the hook for the mortgage.
- You may need to pay for fixing problems with your house. Is your house ready for showings, or does it need a little work? A lot of work??
- Speaking of showings…they come at all times during the day and night and can be inconvenient.
- You’re on the buyer’s schedule, you close when they are ready. Every day that goes by, you are responsible for the mortgage payment.
- You get to wait for a banker to approve the buyers’ financing.
- With the new laws it can be 45 – 60 days before you close. Do you have that much time?
Sell your house to an investor:
- No waiting, they are on your time schedule, quick (or slow) closings.
- No money out of your pocket for fixing problems in the house.
- No showings at odd times.
- No waiting for loan approvals from banks.
- Typically you will get a “wholesale” price, not retail.
- Often an investor will offer you a price and then later lower the offer or change the terms.
- Most investors are skilled in only one area and may not offer a solution to your specific circumstance.
- In some cases, investors can be high-pressure and add stress to your situation.
If you don’t want to sell your house, but you’re struggling to make payments, you may want to modify your mortgage.
- If you’re behind on your payments, it may be possible to avoid having to write a big check to make up your back payments.
- It may be possible to lower your payment and possibly your interest rate.
- There are online resources available to help including: www.makinghomeaffordable.gov, www.knowyouroptions.com, and www.freeloanmodhelp.com
- Getting a mortgage modification done can take a long time. Sometimes up to a year.
- You must qualify and demonstrate the ability to make a modified payment.
- Payments may increase.
- The amount you owe on the property may increase
- Many phone calls to and from your mortgage company
- Numerous paperwork requests must be fulfilled by you before you get a decision, and as time passes, sometimes you even need to send in the same paperwork more than once
- If your modification request gets denied, you’ve wasted a lot of time and if you’ve not been making payments, the back payments add up very quickly and can put you in an even deeper hole.
You can discover the difference by choosing to work with me!
One of the options listed above may be a viable solution, but each of them is a “one-trick pony.” Each can only provide you with the one cookie cutter solution that they know and it may or may not fit your particular circumstances.
When you choose to work with me, I can custom-tailor a solution just for you.
Make no mistake, I am running a for-profit business; so I intend to make money on any transactions I enter into. However, I have been doing this for a long time and have been very successful putting win-win solutions together for quite a few folks just like you. If we can come up with a solution together that works for both of us, we do business. If not, that is ok too.
Most of my business comes from referrals. Referrals from people I have worked with or have recommended other options for their particular situation.
If the best solution is for me to purchase your house quickly, I can do that—with cash in just a few days. Or, I may come up with a creative solution for your particular circumstance that might make more sense.
I won’t make any promises other than I’ll do my best to come up with something that works for both of us!
If you have the time and resources to sell the property through an agent I will refer you to a reliable “knock-out” negotiating agent that will represent you well.
If the best solution is for you to modify your loan, I can direct you to resources that will give you quick answers to your questions as to whether you should be able to qualify for a modification.
I’ve been doing this for over a dozen years, give me a call at 303-327-7176 and you’ll experience the difference.